Disability Insurance GA
Disability insurance policies provide peace of mind for unforeseen events. How do we find affordable disability insurance in Atlanta and GA?
Our lives are built around income. When this stops due to health problems or disability, the burden on our family is tremendous.
There are many types of disability insurance policies available in Georgia, among them:
- Disability insurance policies for doctors, lawyers and other professionals.
- Disability insurance for buy / sell agreements.
- Disability insurance policies for business overhead expenses.
- Disability insurance policies for blue collar workers.
There are both short term disability income insurance policies and long term disability insurance policies available in Georgia.
Both short term disability insurance policies and long term disability insurance policies can be offered through your employer in Georgia.
We may not think we will need disability insurance, and many residents of Atlanta and Georgia do not have cover. One of the most overlooked insurance policies, they are arguably one of the most important types of insurance cover to have.
Entries by Category
Entries by Title
- Prevention far better than cure: Lowering risk of complications from Diabetes
- Health insurance for employees with disabilities in Georgia: A costly exercise?
- Hearing impaired? Georgia ranks low among state reimbursements for hearing implants
- A million vets waiting for disability insurance benefit
- Disability and Aged Care Insurance for the long term
- Short Term Disability coverage - Really Needed in GA?