Group Health Insurance Plans
There seems to be more affordable group health insurance plans in Georgia than individual insurance plans.
Group health insurance is of course a great way for employers to retain and reward employees. Employer sponsored group health insurance premiums may be tax deductible, whereas, individual health insurance is not.
As the cost of group health insurance in Georgia rises, employers are always searching for a more affordable group health plan.
Group Health Insurance for small business
Since many employers in Georgia do not fund 100% for employee health insurance, finding an affordable group health plan in GA becomes even more important for employees. It should be easy to compare small businesses group health insurance plans, but it can be time consuming and confusing.
It is suggested that employers compare rates and group health insurance benefits once a year during their open enrollment period. An experienced employee benefits broker can help. Administration of group health insurance plans can also be time consuming. A brokers employee benefits facility can take away up to 90% of group health insurance hassles.
Entries by Category
Entries by Title
- There's good news and bad news ahead - Health care plan for Georgia teachers and state employees
- Should you join your employers wellness program?
- Aetna Helps Employers Create a Wellness Strategy
- AMA and MAG seek showdown with health insurers over Georgia's prompt pay law
- Emory University bans use of tobacco on campus
- Health Care Reform - the next 3 years
- Smart choices for employees health insurance with Aetna
- Aetna Makes Changes in Georgia
- Group Health Insurance: The best alternative for preexisting health conditions
- The true cost of going outside your GA health insurer's 'network'
- Group health plans: employees expected to contribute more
- Maternity Benefits in Group Insurance Plans & the $10 baby!
- Group Health Plan Options in GA