Pregnancy and Maternity
The Affordable Care Act has made it much easier for pregnant women to get insurance to help pay for their needs in pregnancy.
Health plans in Georgia can no longer deny you coverage if you are pregnant - whether you get insurance through your employer or buy it on your own as part of Obamacare.
Your health plan choices will vary from one state to another, and even within the same state in different zip codes.
Entries by Category
Entries by Title
- Maternity concerns - hospitals no longer delivering services or babies
- Pre-existing Pregnancies
- Cost of contraception dramatically lower under Obamacare
- Birth Control is Free under Obamacare - but you may still need to check your policy
- Deal signs "fetal pain" abortion bill into law
- Pregnant without insurance in GA?
- Blue Cross of GA introduces new individual plans with optional Maternity Benefits
- Maternity Leave: Planning health insurance ahead of the big event
- The federal health insurance debate moves onto pregnancy and abortions
- Pregnant without Health Insurance in GA