Kaiser Permanente Georgia
Kaiser Permanente Georgia (Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Georgia Inc) is a leader in health insurance, with locations in Atlanta and throughout GA.
Kaiser Permanente is participating on the health insurance marketplace exchange for 2014 and will also be participating in 2015 for individuals and small business SHOP plans in Georgia. Individuals eligible for tax credits and subsidies may also choose Kaiser as one of the insurance companies in Georgia.
Kaiser HMO Health Insurance
Kaiser Georgia is best known for HMO health insurance plans. Kaiser has a number of different types of HMO health insurance plans in Georgia for Individuals.
Kaiser Georgia has 15 direct facilities. Kaiser also has hundreds of affiliated physicians and top hospitals in Atlanta and regional GA as part of their Georgia Network
Senior citizen health plans offered by Kaiser
Kaiser Permanente Georgia also has a "Medicare Advantage" plan for senior citizens on Medicare.
Group health insurance offered by Kaiser
Kaiser Georgia offers a selection of group health insurance plans:
Kaiser "Multi Choice" Health Plans offer a variety of health insurance options for Georgia residents.
Entries by Category
Entries by Title
- Kaiser Permanente retains number 1 ranking in health insurance in Georgia
- Kaiser Permanente is No.1 in Georgia's commercial health insurance plans
- 107 People Charged in Medicare Fraud
- Kaiser Permanente: Getting Ready for Athens' Opening
- Kaiser: Ga. acts on health care despite opposition to law
- Kaiser Permanente's New Strategic Direction to benefit more Georgian's
- Kaiser Permanente: Providing more than just health insurance
- Kaiser Permanente funds new walking trail in East Cobb to promote healthy living
- Kaiser Permanente E-Health Records
- Kaiser GA opens new medical centers
- Kaiser medical centers get extended hours
- Kaiser survey: workers face higher deductibles
- Insuring a healthy workplace - start with your employees
- Kaiser Permanente - medical records that travel with you
- Kaiser Permanente of Georgia introduce The "Now" Plans