United Healthcare Georgia
United Healthcare Georgia offers a variety of health insurance plans in Atlanta and GA.
United Healthcare/Golden Rule are leaders in PPO and HMO plans in both Georgia and nationally.
United Health Care and multistate group health insurance
United Healthcare of Georgia is a very competitive health insurer for companies that operate in multiple states and locations. United Healthcare also has some good wellness incentives for their employer groups.
United Healthcare of GA is also a leading provider of group health insurance benefits in Georgia. The confusing part of United Healthcare of Georgia is that they have perhaps too many group health plans, which makes it difficult for consumers to decipher . United Healthcare HSAs are also very competitive and they offer multiple health insurance plan options for groups of their employees.
United Healthcare individual health insurance, medicare plans and health cover for the over 65's
United Healthcare individual plans are also known as UnitedHealth One plans.
United Healthcare also offers some very good medicare health plans in Georgia and nationally. United Healthcare is also a major provider for AARP (American Association of Retired Persons).
Entries by Category
Entries by Title
- United Healthcare adds new accident product to its voluntary benefits
- It's about time: Consumers Starting to Comparison-Shop for Health Care Services and Treatments, According to New Survey
- UnitedHealth Group Whole Family Program to fight childhood obesity
- United Health: Why would they be at the Consumer Electronics Show?
- United Health Care and Georgia State health benefits